If you've been following my recent posts, you know that FoneMonkey is the world's first record/playback functional testing tool for the iPhone. FoneMonkey records user interactions with the iPhone, and replays them while verifying that actual results match expected ones.
Key FoneMonkey features:
- High fidelity recording and playback of most iPhone gestures including touches, drags, and shakes.
- Integrated script editor and test runner.
- Recording and playback on both the simulator and actual iPhone device.
- Extensible framework can be customized to provide specialized command recording and playback for custom components.
- Simple Objective-API can be used to run FoneMonkey scripts using OCUnit.